Deploy "Hello World"
When creating a DePIN project using W3bstream, you can organize your logic into "projects". To create a W3bstream project, follow these steps:
- 1.Click the 'Create a project now' button.
- 2.Enter a unique name for your project, avoiding spaces and special characters other than letters, numbers, and underscores.
- 3.Select the "General" tag.
- 4.Choose the 'HelloWorld' template.
- 5.Click the 'Submit' button to create your new project."
Once the project is created, it will be listed in the "Projects" tab:
The 'HelloWorld' template simply echoes the payload of any data message sent to the project into the Project's console. To send some test messages and view the results:
- 1.Click on the project card to access project details.
- 2.From the left navigation panel, select 'Log'.
- 3.Click the small 'play' icon in the top right of the log panel.
- 4.Edit the payload data to say 'My data'.
- 5.Click 'Submit' to send the message and view the results in the console."
- 6.Check the log panel to verify that the "Hello World" project's logic has been executed and your payload has been outputted: